20th Scientific Colloquium "Micro Data Access – International and National Perspectives"
Federal Statistical Office, Wiesbaden, 10 and 11 November 2011
The colloquium organised jointly by the Federal Statistical Office and the German Statistical Society provides a platform for the scientific dialogue between representatives of official statistics and their users who come from the spheres of science, business, politics and administration, and from various associations.
The event also provides the setting for the ceremony of granting the Gerhard Fürst Award, which is presented annually by the Federal Statistical Office for outstanding work related with official statistics.
For the schedule of the 20th Scientific Colloquium please refer to the programme-booklet with the detailed programme and the abstracts. As a documentation the following presentations (pdf-files) are available. Please note that only on the first day the conference language was English, and on the second it was German.
Thursday, 10 November 2011
- Introduction, Professor Doctor Susanne Rässler
- Innovative Methods for Statistical Disclosure Control, Professor Doctor Jörg Drechsler
- Statistical Disclosure Control - The Dutch Point of View, Doctor Eric Schulte Nordholt
- Anonymized Firm Data - Potentials and Pitfalls, Professor Doctor Joachim Wagner
- Microdata Access - The European Vision, Daniel Defays and Mihaela Agafitei
- DwB - Data without Boundaries, Stefan Bender and David Schiller
Friday, 11 November 2011
- Fernrechnen, die neue Dimension des Datenzugangs?, Professor Doctor Ulrich Rendtel
- infinitE - Eine informationelle Infrastruktur für das "E-Science-Age", Professor Doctor Markus Zwick
- Nutzung von Mikrodaten zur Analyse von Kriminalität und Evaluation kriminalpolitischer Maßnahmen, Professor Doctor Horst Entorf
- Das Verfahren "Morpheus" Doctor Jörg Höhne und Julia Höninger
More information to the functionality of the procedure "Morpheus": "Morpheus – Remote access to microdata with a quality measure" at UNECE/Eurostat work session in Tarragona, 26 - 28 October 2011
Online-Fernrechnen im Forschungsdatenzentrum der Deutschen Rentenversicherung, Doctor Michael Stegmann
For any additional information or further questions please feel free to