Normal view

Navigation and service

Logo Destatis - Statistisches Bundesamt, Link to homepage

Search in press releases by subject

Search results

Search results 1 to 10 from a total of 45

Sort by
Date
Results per page
10
20
50
  • Relevanz: 100

    Average gas proceeds down 3.1% in 2017 year on year

    In 2017, gas suppliers received an average 3.42 cents per kilowatt hour for the gas they sold to all final consumers. According to provisional results of the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), this was a 3.1% decline on 2016. Average proceeds from sales to household customers were 4.96 cents per...

    Press release

    2018-11-23

  • Relevanz: 100

    Average electricity proceeds up 1.3% in 2017 year on year

    In 2017, energy suppliers received an average 16.27 cents per kilowatt hour for the electricity they sold to all final consumers. According to provisional results of the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), this was a 1.3% increase on 2016. Average proceeds from sales to household customers were...

    Press release

    2018-11-16

  • Relevanz: 100

    District heating supply slightly down in 2017

    In 2017, district heating network operators supplied roughly 161 terawatt hours (TWh) of heat. The Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) also reports that this was a year-on-year decline of 0.6%. This amount of heat would cover the district heating demand of all households in Germany over a period...

    Press release

    2018-11-09

  • Relevanz: 100

    2017 energy consumption in industry nearly unchanged compared with a year earlier

    In 2017, the energy consumption in the German industry was nearly unchanged compared with the previous year (+0.1%). The Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) also reports that the major part was used for energetic purposes such as electricity and heat production (87%). The remaining 13% of the...

    Press release

    2018-11-02

  • Relevanz: 100

    Industrial plants generated 12.3% of gross electricity production in 2017

    In 2017 the local units of mining and manufacturing produced 57 terawatt hours (TWh) of electricity. The Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) also reports that this is a share of 12.3% of the gross electricity production in Germany, including the power plants for general supply, as recorded by the...

    Press release

    2018-09-27

  • Relevanz: 100

    1,491 gigawatt-hours of electricity produced from sewage gas in 2017

    In 2017, a total of 1,491 gigawatt-hours of electricity were produced from sewage gas of sewage treatment plants in Germany. Compared with 2016, this was a 2.8% increase. This output would have been sufficient to provide a city like Frankfurt am Main with electricity for a whole year (assuming an...

    Press release

    2018-08-03

  • Relevanz: 100

    Number of local units in energy and water supply down 1.2% in December 2017 on a year earlier

    At the end of December 2017, just under 2,400 local units with at least 20 persons employed were counted in the sectors of energy and water supply in Germany. The Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) also reports that this was 1.2% less than in December 2016.

    Press release

    2018-03-07

  • Relevanz: 100

    2016 turnover in the energy, water and waste management industry declined 9.8% on 2015

    The turnover of enterprises with 20 or more persons employed in the energy, water and waste management industry amounted to 510.1 billion euros in 2016. Compared with 2015, this was a nominal decrease of 9.8%. Based on provisional results, the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) also reports that...

    Press release

    2017-12-21

  • Relevanz: 100

    Price ceiling for gas in 2016: -10.9% on a year earlier

    The price ceiling for gas sales to final consumers amounted to 3.53 cents per kilowatt hour in 2016. Based on provisional data, the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) also reports that the price ceiling declined by 10.9% on 2015 when it was 3.96 cents per kilowatt hour.

    Press release

    2017-11-30

  • Relevanz: 100

    Electricity price ceiling in 2016: –1.6% on a year earlier

    According to provisional data of the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), the price ceiling for electricity sales to special contract customers was 12.49 cents per kilowatt hour in 2016. This means that the price ceiling fell by 1.6% on 2015 when it had been 12.69 cents per kilowatt hour.

    Press release

    2017-11-24

© Statistisches Bundesamt (Destatis), 2018

Imprint – data protection – contact

Note on the use of cookies

We use cookies to provide you with an optimum website design. Please confirm that you have read and understood our data protection declaration.

OK